According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), I inform you that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Next Technology Professionals Sp. z o.o. (NEXT) with its seat in Warsaw (00-869), address: ul. Towarowa 35/83;
2) we process only the data of persons acting on behalf of or under the authority of companies or entities cooperating with the administrator, in particular the name and surname of these persons, position or function, e-mail address, contact telephone number;
3) we do not process special categories of personal data within the meaning of art. 9 GDPR.
4) personal data will be processed:
a) in order to implement joint business ventures and execute orders or concluded cooperation agreements ;.
b) to market the services offered by the administrator;
5) the basis for processing is voluntary consent, expressed through contact with us (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) or obtaining information by us, provided voluntarily by the company, e.g. through advertisements or cooperation proposals published in the public domain (internet, press ), which is justified by the specific needs of the administrator as an entity offering services in the area covered by the advertisement or cooperation offer (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
6) personal data of contact persons in partner companies may be transferred to entities cooperating with the administrator as part of his business activity.
7) personal data is not transferred to the state or international organizations outside the EEA (European Economic Area) or Switzerland.
8) personal data of contact persons in partner companies or entities will be stored until information is obtained that they are out of date or until a request for their removal is received;
9) every person whose data is processed has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting compliance with the law processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
10) any person who considers that the processing of personal data by us violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) or other provisions regarding the processing of personal data, has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
11) the processing of personal data of contact persons in partner companies or entities is a necessary condition for the proper performance of the contract or order and the performance of the services we provide. The consequence of not providing personal data or withdrawing consent to their processing by us may be the inability to provide services or continue cooperation.
12) as part of our business, we do not profile the personal data of representatives of our business partners or make automated decisions based on profiling.