According to Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), I inform you that:
1) the administrator of your personal data is Next Technology Professionals Sp. z o.o. (NEXT) with its seat in Warsaw (00-876), address: ul. Ogrodowa 58;
2) we process only the data of persons acting on behalf of or under the authority of companies or entities cooperating with the administrator, in particular the name and surname of these persons, position or function, e-mail address, contact telephone number;
3) we do not process special categories of personal data within the meaning of art. 9 GDPR.
4) personal data will be processed:
a) in order to implement joint business ventures and execute orders or concluded cooperation agreements ;.
b) to market the services offered by the administrator;
5) the basis for processing is voluntary consent, expressed through contact with us (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) or obtaining information by us, provided voluntarily by the company, e.g. through advertisements or cooperation proposals published in the public domain (internet, press ), which is justified by the specific needs of the administrator as an entity offering services in the area covered by the advertisement or cooperation offer (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
6) personal data of contact persons in partner companies may be transferred to entities cooperating with the administrator as part of his business activity.
7) personal data is not transferred to the state or international organizations outside the EEA (European Economic Area) or Switzerland.
8) personal data of contact persons in partner companies or entities will be stored until information is obtained that they are out of date or until a request for their removal is received;
9) every person whose data is processed has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting compliance with the law processing based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
10) any person who considers that the processing of personal data by us violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) or other provisions regarding the processing of personal data, has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
11) the processing of personal data of contact persons in partner companies or entities is a necessary condition for the proper performance of the contract or order and the performance of the services we provide. The consequence of not providing personal data or withdrawing consent to their processing by us may be the inability to provide services or continue cooperation.
12) as part of our business, we do not profile the personal data of representatives of our business partners or make automated decisions based on profiling.
13.1) In order for the Site to operate properly, the Controller uses cookie technology. Cookies are data packets stored on the User’s device, through the Site, usually containing information consistent with the purpose of a given file, by means of which the User uses the Site – these usually include: service address, date of placing, expiration date, unique number and additional information consistent with the purpose of a given file.
13.2) The Site uses two types of cookies: (a) session cookies, which are deleted permanently when the User’s browser session ends; (b) persistent cookies, which remain on the User’s device after the browser session ends until they are deleted.
13.3) Based on cookies, both session and persistent, it is not possible to determine the User’s identity. The cookies mechanism does not allow any personal data to be collected.
13.4) Cookies of the Site are safe for the User’s device, in particular they do not allow viruses or other software to enter the device.
13.5) Files generated directly by the Service cannot be read by other services. External cookies (i.e. cookies placed by entities collaborating with the Controller) can be read by an external server.
13.6) The User can change their cookie settings at any time, specifying the conditions for storing cookies, through their web browser settings or by configuring the service. Users can also delete the cookies stored on their device at any time, according to the instructions of the browser manufacturer.
13.7) You may disable the storage of cookies on your device in accordance with your browser manufacturer’s instructions, but doing so may render some or all of the Site’s features unavailable.
13.8) The Controller uses its own cookies for the following purposes: to authenticate the User on the Site and maintain the User’s session; to configure the Site and adjust the content of the pages to the User’s preferences or behavior; to analyze and study the audience, the number of clicks and paths through the page to improve the appearance and organization of content on the page, time spent on the page, the number visitors and frequency of visits to the Site.
13.9) The Controller uses external cookies for the following purposes:
Google Analytics – analysis of user behavior on the website.
facebook.com – interactive functions, such as sharing on an external platform.
Google Tag Manager – control of codes posted on the website.
Hotjar – analysis of user behavior on the website, which allows to create the so-called heat maps, behavior recording, analysis of the moments when people leave the site.